Are you looking for a communication coach who specializes in interpersonal communication skills? Are you looking for a coach who can help you (or someone you know):
- strengthen your communication style so you sound more confident, competent and in control?
- modify your interpersonal approach so you don’t intimidate or alienate others?
- convey constructive criticism in an effective way?
- coach others so they can improve their own performance?
- deliver difficult news or challenging messages in a diplomatic manner?
- inspire others with motivational yet practical strategies?
- facilitate better relationships with customers, co-workers, board members or frontline leaders?
Then perhaps we can work together. For over two decades, I’ve supported people who need help improving their communication skills either at work or within their community. I am Principal of Communicate Colorado LLC, a veteran-owned communication consulting and coaching company in Colorado Springs. I have trained, spoken and facilitated communication seminars, workshops and coaching throughout the United States, Germany, Canada and Great Britain since 1997.
How do I work with my clients, you ask?
There are four simple steps:
- Define goals: write down the outcomes you’d like to achieve. They don’t have to be in-depth and your list doesn’t have to be a long one. Just hit the highlights of what you’d like to achieve.
- Contact me: either send me an email or pick up the phone. We’ll set up time to talk in-depth (at no charge) about your circumstances, your goals and how we can work together.
- Choose a package: I work with people based on their needs, so I offer a number of different packages to customize the coaching experience. I also am open to payment arrangements upon request and happy to accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Schedule sessions: If we both feel it’s a good fit, we’ll schedule coaching sessions to be held either at my office in Black Forest or via phone or Zoom.
That’s all there is to it. Please let me know how I can best support you. For more about my personal approach, please visit my Coaching main page.