Are you looking for an experienced Colorado Springs facilitator? My name is Laura (Benjamin) Lollar and I’ve worked with clients throughout Colorado Springs, Denver, Breckenridge, in Canada and Europe. I’ve facilitated team building, strategic planning sessions, marketing summits, sales and partnering meetings for client organizations.
Do you need a facilitator who will:
- help you achieve your organization’s meeting goals?
- encourage quieter participants to speak up?
- diplomatically channel the “energies” of those who speak up too often?
- help you draft a workable agenda?
- encourage team members to get to know one another?
- use optional assessments to identify individual preferences and strengths?
- interview participants in advance to identify key hot button issues?
- facilitate team building, strategic planning and partnering sessions?
Former clients have been highly satisfied with the outcomes we have achieved together. A few of these organizations include:
- LibDib Wholesale Craft Spirits and Wine Distributor
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs University Center and Events Services
- The Independence Center
- OrthoAccel Technologies
- Paint Brush Hills Metropolitan District
- U.S. Army at Fort Carson, Colorado
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame Board of Directors
- Colorado Horse Council
- Junior Achievement USA
- and many others…
To discuss your need for a Colorado Springs facilitator, including meeting objectives, date and location, please contact me.