Ever had difficulty getting your point across?
- choke up in meetings when it’s your turn to state your case?
- feel invisible in front of the boss when you try to prove a point?
- wish your mouth would cooperate with your brain, so you sound credible?
Laura Lollar’s CARLA Concept™ is a simple communication method for those crucial times when you need to give or get better information and build confidence.
You will learn how to:
- Raise a concern without being labeled, “Not a team player”
- Coach others to higher levels of performance
- Debrief the boss in five simple steps
- Pitch a persuasive point to partners, prospects, donors or clients
- Shorten the line outside your door
- Heighten credibility with workplace and community leaders
- Apply “Provocative Questions” to get better info
- Deliver bad news with confidence and compassion
- Help others take responsibility for their actions
- Conduct a behavioral interview
- Build self-efficacy and self-determination skills
It’s easier than you think! The CARLA Concept™ has helped thousands of front-line leaders, salespeople, human resources professionals, business owners, educators, pastors, consultants and independent business owners get their point across in five simple steps. This straightforward communication method proves is not always what you know, but how you say it that raises your “credit rating” with those who count!
Here’s how it goes:
C = what was the challenge or change you faced?
A = what are the action you took?
R = what are the results you achieved?
L = what are the lessons you learned?
A = what’s another approach? (now that you know what you know)
Ask about Laura’s presentation and forthcoming book, The CARLA Concept™: How to Raise an Issue and Prove Your Point in Five Simple Steps. Contact Laura today!