Are you looking for an experienced strategic planning facilitator in Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Breckenridge, Vail or other Colorado FrontRange locations? My name is Laura (Benjamin) Lollar and I have over 20 years experience facilitating strategic planning sessions in Colorado.
Do you want a facilitator who will:
- Guide your team to develop a mission, vision, values statements that are memorable and actionable?
- Set goals and objectives that address upcoming challenges in your organization, market or industry?
- Facilitate dialogue by encouraging the quiet ones to speak up and channel outspoken members?
- Include interactive exercises that are relevant to the challenges or changes your team is facing?
- Partner with you to create an Agenda that is clear, straightforward, efficient and effective?
- Incorporate teambuilding assessments that help participants clarify roles and responsibilities?
Then perhaps we can work together. Whether you plan your strategic planning session as part of a conference, leadership training or retreat, I can adapt to your circumstances. I have facilitated strategic planning sessions that were multi-day events, breakout sessions and board retreats. Clients say I provided just enough guidance to keep people on track, focused and out of the weeds while encouraging them to dialogue and meet session objectives.
Would you like to talk further? Then please contact me at your convenience.