Laura Lollar has been a professional speaker for over 20 years. She has presented for meetings, tradeshows, conferences, conventions, general sessions and as a keynote speaker. She has a friendly, down-to-earth approach and is known for her ability to convert complex concepts into layman’s terms. Based in Colorado Springs, Laura has spoken on communication, sales and service strategies throughout Colorado, the U.S., Canada, Germany and Great Britain for large and smaller groups. Her programs are interactive, lively, substantive and entertaining. Programs can be customized to promote your learning objectives.
Laura’s programs include:
While based in Colorado Springs, Colorado Laura also presents programs across the United States and overseas. Please contact Laura to discuss a customized program to reinforce your desired learning objectives.
A few testimonials
From Junior Achievement’s National Leadership Conference:
- “Laura’s humor paired with her step-by-step toolkit made this workshop topnotch. I loved her real-world applications and how she connected everything to a personal example or story. I am glad I elected to attend THIS workshop!” —Ashley Adamson
- “Laura’s session helped me not only gain tools to communicate with the ‘Godzillas’ in my world, but see that I’m not alone.” —Tammy Bixby
- “Go for ‘No’ BLEW my mind!” —S.S.
- “I really enjoyed this session and feel it will seamlessly translate back to my office and be easily applicable. She weaved in humor and kept it fun! Loved it! —Anonymous
From USA Volleyball National Conference:
- Easy to understand. No dead points or lulls in conversation. —Quinton Kraeer
- She had some great information about how to deal with very difficult people. Highly recommend. —Amber Turner
- Dense, realistic tools (in one hour) to deal with difficult people. —John Kessel
- Laura, you’ve always been fantastic. You rock! So glad to make contact with you again! —Carla Hall
- A very good speaker who suggested good tools to use both in everyday life and in the work environment. —Amber Scott
- Very charismatic, great speaker. —Irina Day
- Great, upbeat, concise effective speaker. —Tim Ambruso
- Inspirational. Informative. Engaging. —Patricia Daughert
Association of Christian Schools International:
- Great facilitator! Gentle approach with a big impact! —Laura Martinez
- Gets you out of the box to think. —Sam Morgan
- Laura’s workshop helped our team not just recognize personality types but offered us practical application of that knowledge. —Purvi Sittner
- Laura had great insight and knowledge that was helpful as we did various group exercises. —Bret Wichert
- Very helpful to gain self-awareness and be able to avoid areas of my own weaknesses and leverage my style strengths in working with others. —Lois Spangenberg
- Helpful communication “checklists” that make sure you are addressing the various components of an issue. —Anonymous
- Laura asks great questions to help you apply the information presented. —Anonymous
- Great facilitator; let the group conversation flow where it needed to go. —Anonymous
Like what you see? Contact Laura.