Are you looking for a Life Coach in the Colorado Springs area? My name is Laura Lollar, and as a Colorado Springs Life Coach, my goal is to help clients with action, results and accountability. We work together to achieve personal growth and self-improvement in areas that can also include career, communication and relationships. Clients appreciate my background as an author, trainer, facilitator, wife, mother and wildfire survivor for providing tested perspectives and strategies for success. Setting new habits, overcoming obstacles and focusing on the future are key components of our work together. I have been a coach for over 25 years and use a very personable, friendly, professional approach to working with clients.
My objectives include helping clients…
- brainstorm a better life plan
- eliminate habits that may be blocking forward momentum
- apply small changes that lead to bigger results
- explore preferred personal styles with the DiSC Profile
- create an environment that supports progress
- stop procrastination
- strategize constructive outcomes
- strengthen relationships with friends, family, colleagues or leaders
- improve communication skills
- apply conflict management strategies with the ConflictLens
- express concerns and encourage personal insights
- and much more…
How I Work With Clients Step-by-Step
Step 1: Would you like to explore working with a Life Coach? If so, please email me so we can schedule time to talk by phone or Zoom.
Step 2: We will discuss your interests and I will answer questions you may have about my work and approach to coaching. I will ask you about your goals and how you would define success.
Step 3: We will discuss the type of coaching package that best suits your goals and budget. Then, if you’re ready to proceed, I’ll email you a Letter of Agreement.
Step 4: I’ll send you a personal assessment to help me get to know you better. We’ll schedule our first session and then begin our work together!