Are you looking for the best Customer Service training in Colorado Springs or Denver Colorado? Laura Lollar has trained customer service and customer communication skills for over 20 years. She is a former Customer Service and Sales Team Manager for a 100 person team in consumer and business-to-business sales and service.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – Customer Service and Customer Connections: How to Relate for Profitable Results
Is it time to take your organization’s customer service skills to the next level? Are you looking for ways to add service “spark” to interactions with customers, constituents, donors, members or volunteers? It’s well known that good customer relationships are crucial to repeat business and great word-of-mouth recommendations. This lively, interactive training program blends psychology and strategy. It will engage your team with service strategies customized to your mission and unique customer needs. Participants will learn simple steps to improve customer communication, strengthen relationships, convey value and cope with challenging situations.
By the end of this program, participants will have learned how to:
- Leverage 6 simple strategies to create memorable customer experiences
- Avoid 7 deadly sins of a customer’s typical turn-off’s
- Conduct a customer service gap-analysis
- Tell the customer “no” with resolve and respect
- Deal with difficult customers, both internal and external
- Increase revenue through upsell and cross-sell strategies
- Match and mirror the customer’s primary communication style
- Apply the Principle of Legitimacy to get inside your customer’s head
- Strengthen relationships and word of mouth referrals
Laura Lollar is a former Customer Service and Sales Team Manager who has led a team of 100+ representatives to create profitable customer relationships with consumers, co-workers and business-to-business buyers. She also managed a statewide customer service initiative for 10 banking branches. For the past 20 years, Laura has taught customer service strategies for Fortune 500 firms, non-profit organizations, retail sales staff, the U.S. military and trade associations among others. She has spoken for audiences from 15-500 throughout Colorado, the U.S., Canada, Germany and Great Britain.