Are you looking for an experienced career coach in Colorado Springs? Is it time to partner with someone to help you make progress in your job search or career change? Are you ready for better results?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. I’m Laura (Benjamin) Lollar and I’ve been a career coach for over 20 years. I strive to gain an in-depth understanding of my clients, including their personality, career history and future goals. I’ve helped those who were at the beginning of their career, mid-life or looking for work to take them through to retirement. I’ve worked with executives, professionals and technical people. My background includes years in human resources, as a hiring manager and as a career marketing and outplacement professional helping downsized workers bounce back to find new opportunities.
My goal is to help you build self-confidence, maintain stamina throughout the job search process and leverage your job history to take that great next step on your career path.
What We Will Accomplish Together
Here are a few of the skills we will work on together to help you:
- identify your personal style and preferred employment culture
- cultivate networking contacts
- quantify career accomplishments
- sail through a behavioral interview with the CARLA Concept
- write a resume tailored to your targeted job
- leverage social media to expand your reach
- conduct a video-taped mock interview
- present a professional image
- calm the interview butterflies with solid preparation
- follow up after interviews without being a pest
- convert career setbacks into constructive experiences
- leverage an introverted interpersonal style
- mind-map new opportunities from your work history
- create a self-marketing action plan
- bounce back from set-backs and maintain momentum
- make a smooth transition into a new workplace and lifestyle
- and much more…
What Clients Say
Clients say they appreciate my personable, friendly and professional approach. They value the ability to co-create an Action Plan that guides them through the coaching process and keeps them on track. And we will adjust the rudder (so to speak) along the way to adapt to your needs and interests, while keeping your goals in sight.
I am thoroughly committed to your success and you will end our sessions feeling more positive, purposeful and confident!
Want to take the next step?
Laura’s 3-Step Approach
Step One: please email me so we can schedule time to talk by phone or zoom
Step Two: we’ll discuss your situation, your goals and expectations. We’ll talk about how you’d like to work together (by phone, zoom or in person) and the coaching plan that works best for your budget. I’ll ask you to email me your resume, then I’ll send you an assessment designed to help me get to know you better.
Step Three: I’ll send you a brief Letter of Agreement and then we’ll begin!
It will be a pleasure to speak with you!
Warm regards, Laura
P.S. My office is located in Black Forest, just 15 minutes north of Colorado Springs. Sessions can also be conducted by phone and/or Zoom.