Do you need an experienced partnering facilitator for your next upcoming meeting or strategic planning session? Are you looking for someone with a broad experience facilitating project teams throughout Colorado, including Colorado Springs, Denver, Breckenridge, Pueblo? Would you like a facilitator who can help you:
- organize and lead a meeting so you can focus on the project, the people and the progress?
- help partners get to know one another better to improve project performance?
- strategize an agenda to achieve your goals and objectives for the meeting?
- engage and draw out the quiet participants and channel the outspoken ones?
- capture and address key issues to ensure you achieve a “project first” outcome?
- provide diplomatic feedback on stumbling blocks or challenges that prevent success?
Then perhaps we can work together.
I have over 20 years facilitating meetings for groups that want to work more effectively together on existing or upcoming projects. Clients include the U.S. Army, non-profits, Colorado Department of Transportation, the Independence Center, boards and many others.
To discuss your upcoming project partnering session, please contact me.