Ever had difficulty getting your point across?
- choke up in meetings when it’s your turn to state your case?
- feel invisible in front of the boss when you try to prove a point?
- wish your mouth would cooperate with your brain, so you sound credible?
It’s easier than you think! The CARLA Concept™ has helped thousands of front-line leaders, salespeople, human resources professionals, independent business owners, educators, pastors and consultants get their point across in five simple steps. This straightforward communication method proves it’s not just what you know, but how you say it that raises your “credit rating” with those who count!
By the end of this program, participants will have learned how to:
- Raise a concern without being labeled, “Not a team player”
- Coach others to higher levels of performance
- Debrief the boss in five simple steps
- Pitch a persuasive point to partners, prospects, donors or clients
- Shorten the line outside your door
- Heighten credibility with workplace and community leaders
- Apply “Provocative Questions” to get better info
- Deliver bad news with confidence and compassion
- Help others take responsibility for their actions
- Conduct a behavioral interview
- Build self-efficacy and self-determination skills
Program Length: 90 minutes to 3 hours
Your Facilitator: Laura Lollar is the creator of The CARLA Concept Feedback Model and a skilled facilitator and speaker on this topic. She has presented for organizations throughout Colorado, the U.S., Canada, Germany and Great Britain. Her style is personable, professional and down-to-earth.
To bring this program to your next event, please contact Laura.